Industrial Power System Solutions
Powers systems provides engineering, field service and testing services to power distribution equipment including transformers, protective relays, switchgear, capacitor banks, battery systems and power distribution circuit breakers. Our field technical staff will perform maintenance or acceptance testing per NETA standards on electrical equipment. Power systems include standard and specialized power system studies plus pre-installation and post installation power quality audits to precisely target and help correct power issues. These studies will help optimize your power systems performance and improve safety.
How Quad Plus can Help You
Quad Plus has provided industrial control systems solutions and services for more than 20 years. Below you will find a sampling of your power system solutions:
- Power Control System Service
- Power System Retrofits
- Solid State Units Service
- Power System Relay Testing
- Power System Monitoring
We make upgrades and new installations that maintain productivity, extend the life of vital equipment and support the significant capital investment you’ve made in your equipment. Receive unparalleled support with Power System design & Power System unit programming. Quad Plus expertise and experience is unmatched in the services that keep your operation running smoothly:
- Retrofitting field controls for synchronous motors – relays. DC contactors no longer available through OEM.
- Servicing automatic transfer switches (ATS).
- Substation design and retrofits. Turnkey from design to installation to supervision. Specializing in small units as required by recycling operations.
- Power monitoring. Install, design and program solid state units such as those used in hospitals, commercials facilities.
- Relay testing and re-calibration – dials and solid state equipment.
- Quad Plus customers include water and waste water plants, steel mills, power generation facilities, tire manufacturers and industrial plants.